- Where are you located? Concordia is located at the corner of Orchard and Gaines, right across from Beasely Collesium. Our address is 1015 NE Orchard Drive; Pullman.
- What's a typical service like? You will experience live or recorded music led by the organ, piano, guitar, cello, and percussion. Our 60-70 minute services combine songs and scripture and always include a challenging and easily understood messages that will help you apply Biblical principles to real, everyday life.
- What children’s programs are available? A self-staffed Nursery is available for parent(s) and children in the lobby during all worship services.
- What is the best way for me to get "connected"? Volunteer to serve in a ministry. Serving not only helps you meet people and get connected, it's also a great way to be a part of something "big." Visit before and after services in our Lower Level. It's always nice to chat with people while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea. Make a point to meet a new person every week – relationships are made one conversation at a time. Join a bible class, group, or community - it can be life changing!
- What are Concordia's Beliefs? Concordia is a Christ-focused, Bible-believing, Bible-teaching, Gospel-centered, Mission-driven church. Rooted in the Lutheran theological beliefs, Concordia is a member of The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod and part of the Northwest District. To learn more about our beliefs, click here.
We hope to see you here, soon!