Concordia Lutheran Church takes our responsibility as Citizens of Heaven and our local municipality seriously. We are working with and listening to: Whitman County Health, Pullman Public Schools, WSU in addition to our State and Federal Officials.
As a church we are taking the following precautions:
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of the entire Concordia Campus
- Masks are required for all in person activities
- Sunday Service and other events will be live streamed. Follow the link from our live stream page HERE
- We are now offering in person services, if you are sick please stay home.
- You may still share in the mission of the church by giving your secure and confidential offering HERE
- All sermons and services are available online HERE
- All Seniors are regularly being checked on by our Lay Ministry Board and Pastor
- If you require assistance due to a financial hardship please contact that church office at (509) 332-2830
- Communion for those who self quarantine is available by contacting Pastor Matt
We are assured that the church is eternal by Christ Himself and that nothing will overcome our God and His power that saves us. (Matthew 16:18).
-Outdoor activities will be held weather permitting and as seasons allow. When livestreaming or virtual meetings are acceptable those forums will be encouraged. We will do what we can, when we can.
-CLC requires facemasks and social distancing at all in person events. We require all sick or symptomatic households to stay at home. Please check trusted news outlets for the most current information on restrictions in Washington State and Whitman County.
-CLC will take attendance at all in person events for contact tracing purposes. Staff are encouraged to use ACS Realm to maintain these records.
-Preschool and Church may open and close at different intervals if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19. Either facility will automatically be closed for two weeks following an exposure to our organization.
-Preschool will remain open unless ordered by an governing agency or closed by directive of the board.
-Certain Holy Days will be decided on a case by case instance: Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Holy Week.